The [easyazon_link asin=”B002TR0O9O” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”mountainbi04c-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Mongoose Status 3.0 [/easyazon_link] is yet another dual suspension marvel from biking magnates Mongoose. This 26 inch bike is outfitted with all of the features needed for trail riding, making it easy and fun to be on the move.
These features include a full-suspension frame, an SR suspension fork; 24-speed Shimano trigger shifters, front disc brakes, rear disc brakes, a Shimano rear derailleur, alloy pedals, alloy rims, and quick-release hubs (front and rear).
So if you are interested in this bike, don’t leave this page; there’s an interesting mongoose status 3.0 review below.
- Dual-suspension mountain bike with full suspension frame
- SR suspension fork smoothes bumps and increases control
- 24-speed Shimano trigger shifters and Shimano rear derailleur
Features of The Mongoose Status 3.0 Bike
The smooth and comfortable Status 3.0 mountain bike has the features needed for hitting the trails, and below, we will look at these features in greater detail.
The frame of the Status 3.0 is full suspension, meaning that you are getting optimal shock protection on both ends of your bike (front and rear). This huge full-suspension frame is extremely simple to use, and provides maximum comfort and performance on an array of terrain. You can now ride trails with extraordinary efficiency, and without fear of getting jolted around.
And when you consider the fact that the Mongoose has a smooth SR Suspension fork, you don’t have to worry about comfort or control again.
The Status 3.0 is equipped with 24-speed Shimano trigger shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur, which work seamlessly to provide you with rapid and smooth gear shifting. No more losing your stride as you navigate the trails, as you have the high performing gearing of the Mongoose.
The Mongoose Status 3.0 has front disc brakes and rear disc brakes, which is uncommon on a bike with such an affordable price tag. These reliable brakes provide quick and powerful stopping in all conditions and terrain (muddy and slippery), and ensure that you feel secure as you speed down hills and across flats.
Specs of The Mongoose Status 3.0 Bike
- Frame is 26 inch full suspension aluminum
- Fork is element suspension
- Rear shock is element suspension
- Bottom bracket is 5-piece
- Shifters are SRAM MRX twist
- Cog set is 7-speed 14-28
- Front derailleur is MTB
- Rear derailleur is Shimano TZ-30
- Rims are alloy, hubs are alloy disc
- Tires are 26 inches by 2.1 inches MTB
- Pedals are resin body
- Handlebar is MTB riser bar
- Headset is threadless
- Brake levers are alloy/ resin
- Crankset chainwheel is 3-piece alloy
- Spokes are steel, grips are kraton
- Seat post is steel, seat clamp is quick release
- Product dimensions are 58 inches by 34 inches by 8.5 inches
- Weight is 46.7 lbs
- Smooth ride: Suspension works well
- It is not necessary to fine-tune your gears
- Study construction
- Good rims and tires
- Does not ride very well on really rough terrain
- Seat is not very comfortable.
With the review given above, you can see that the Mongoose Status 3.0 establishes itself as a perfect bike for trail riding, fitness riding, and commuting to work. Take your mountain biking experience to a new level. With its sturdy and durable construction, smooth suspension, reliable gears, and great brakes, the Mongoose is a bike that should be in your sights.