New In Box’ has astounded the market once again with a biking innovation. This time they have achieved this feat through the innovative [easyazon_link asin=”B00GM1MMB6″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”mountainbi04c-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike[/easyazon_link], which vows to take your biking experience to the next level.
The 26-inchbike is composed of high-qualitycomponents, advanced technology and excellent craftsmanship, guaranteeing that you will not forget the time you spend riding this bike.
I have reviewed the Gravity FSX 1.0, so that everyone who is curious about this mountain bike can be armed with the correct information!
If you are one of them, just scroll down to read the Gravity FSX 1.0 Review.
Features of The Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
The features of the mountain bike are comprehensive in nature; however,I will try to cover them as thoroughly as possible. Below is all the information you need to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase the Gravity FSX 1.0 Mountain Bike.
Top Notch Technology
The Gravity FSX 1.0 comes with 24-speed Shimano shifting, as well as CantiBeam SinglePivot technology, which is found in the oversized aluminum frame of the bike. To add onto that the mountain bike has a rear coil-over cartridge which is adjustable, as well as an advanced Suntour fork that has adjustable preload.
All of the advanced technological features of the bike allow for optimal efficiency and performance.
My belief is, if you are speeding down a steep incline, then you need to have the ability to stop. The Gravity FSX 1.0 is outfitted with Tektro Novella front and rear disc brakes, which ensure that stopping power is swift and precise. This ensures your safety and preserves the integrity of your bike, so that you can be riding it for years to come.
You can never go wrong with Shimano, and that is why the Gravity FSX 1.0 uses high-qualityShimano components throughout the bike. These Shimano components include a 24-speed drive train for effortless shifting, a front and rear derailleur for smooth gear changes, a cassette, brake levers, and shifters.
All of these components are certified to work flawlessly and for a long time.
- Great design
- Smooth ride
- Assembly is straight forward.
- Powerful brakes
- Kickstand is not included
- Short wheel base
Specs of The Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Frame is TIG welded 6061 aluminum
- Suspension fork is Suntour long travel, preload adjustable
- Rear suspension is KS Coil-Over, with adjustable preload
- Crankset is Suntour with aluminum arms and Powershift rings
- Bottom bracket is sealed cartridge unit
- Pedals are Beartrap MTC
- Front derailleur is Shimano FD-M190
- Rear derailleur is Shimano Acera
- Shifters are 24-speed Shimano ST-EF51, EZ Fire Trigger
- Cassette is Shimano MegaRange 8-speed
- Chain is narrow 8 speed
- Hubs are formula forged aluminum disc
- Spokes are stainless steel
- Rims are Maddux DX221, 6061-T6 aluminum double-wall
- Tires are MultiTread 26 inch by 2.1 inch
- Brakes are Tektro Novela mechanical disc, with 160 mm rotors
- Brake levers Shimano ST-EF51
- Headset is Cane Creek
- Handlebar is 20 degree rise aluminum
- Saddle is WTB Speed
- Seat post is aluminum ally MicroAdjust
- Seat clamp is alloy Q.R.
- Colors are white, yellow or grey, with a clack rear triangle
- Sizes are 15 inch, 17 inch, 19 inch and 21 inch
The Gravity FSX 1.0 is a superb entry-level full-suspension bike, which will outshine any department store bought bike in sight. This smooth, affordable and advanced mountain bike will not let you down!